HOLLA VIEWERS :)



Vas Happenin !? Thank you for stopping by :) This blog are 100% wrote about my life . Hope you'll enjoy :3

Wifi :)



heyyo GUYS & LADIES out dayy :) at 10 pm my sista and i are in MD Perda . kami dtg sni ada sbb . she gonna meet wif her old frens . i ? just gonna online myself . soo , rite now at 11.24 pm i dunno where my sis gone to . soo , now i'm totally ALONE right here at MD in the middle of plenty of people just me ALONE ! where are you been ayong ?

just now abg hafiz my sis frens just came see me wif camera CANON i dunno EOS what . but it cool babe ! he is very sporting , i ask wif tatau malu wanna try tht camera . he just gave me to try . but , my sista like tak suka and force me dah la dah la . she know tht i mmg TERGILA GILA wif DSLR *ayong please don't ruine my favourite things to do terutamanyaa PHOTOGRPHY !

No comments:

Post a Comment