HOLLA VIEWERS :)



Vas Happenin !? Thank you for stopping by :) This blog are 100% wrote about my life . Hope you'll enjoy :3

Everything Fine :(


Actually is not fine for me to forget about my deep feeling at you . as you say so and as ask me to forget it . after what you said to me last night . my heart was totally cracked and broken :\ after this i think the situation change after what you just said to me . i was crying last night :') because thinking about you . and now im trying to forget my feeling at you -- . things change so fast to me >< im not ready to forgt you . i know you will ignore me , right ? emm , but i just want you ' PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT US ' and thanks a lot for the memories . i hope that happy with your life without me :') 

I love you , Kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment